Why the Revealing of the “Jeffrey Epstein List” Is Important When It Comes To Justice
Law enforcement veteran Michael Letts feels that the revealing of the list could lead to further investigations of potential suspects.
All eyes are on the possible reveal of the “Jeffrey Epstein List” this week, with a number of names – including celebrities and politicians – set to be revealed.
Some of the names from this list have already been circulated and speculated – including former President Bill Clinton – based on the flight log passenger list that came from Epstein’s private airline passenger jet, The Lolita Express.
But the real question is what significance would such a list have for law enforcement and the American people as a whole? The potential for investigations, since many of these people have had ties with the deceased pedophile.
Joining us now to talk about why this matters is Michael Letts, a law enforcement veteran with over 30 years of experience under his belt. Letts is President, Founder and CEO of InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships.
His expertise on law and order make him a vital subject for this interview. We welcome him to the show.
- Why do you think it’s important for the names to be revealed on the “Jeffrey Epstein list”?
- Some are concerned that the revealing of these names could very well ruin certain lives. But you feel it’s important in the name of justice. Why is this?
- Do you believe the reveal of these names could lead to bigger investigations down the road?
- You’ve noted that such investigations are important for this nation, as there’s no room for a “two-tiered justice system.” Discuss this in more detail.
- Do you believe some of these Epstein Island visitors may also have ties with the terrorist attacks that have taken place in the New York area?
- You’re the creator of InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships. Tell us more about that, and why support for fellow officers is so important right now.
- Where can we learn more about InVest USA, and how those interested can help their fellow officers.
- You can visit our official InVest USA website, and learn more on the official Invest USA Twitter account. You can also learn about my new initiative at RestoringJustice.US, where we discuss lawful issues surrounding citizens of the United States.
About Michael Letts:
Michael Letts is the Founder, President, and CEO of InVest USA, a national grassroots non-profit organization that is helping hundreds of communities provide thousands of bulletproof vests for their police forces through educational, public relations, sponsorship, and fundraising programs. He also has over 30 years of law enforcement experience under his belt, hence his pro-police stance for his brothers and sisters in blue. Those interested in learning more about Letts can visit his official website here.