Trump Indicted for Running a “Vast Right-Wing Criminal Enterprise”
Interview opportunity with police officer Michael Letts of Restoring Justice US who says, “Trump witch hunts are election meddling and distract from real U.S. troubles.”
Another day, another round of fingers being pointed at former President Donald Trump.
He’s just been indicted – for an unprecedented fourth time – surrounding the 2020 purported election ‘subversion’ case in Georgia. An Atlanta-based jury has accused him of being the head of a “criminal enterprise” in an effort to overturn said election, with 19 fellow defendants named beside him. Normally these types of cases are reserved for drug racketeers.
Joining us now to discuss this further is Michael Letts, a law enforcement veteran with over 30 years of experience under his belt. Letts is Founder, President and CEO of InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various sponsorships and charitable groups, as well as being the spokesman for Restoring Justice US. His expertise should give us clarity on this matter. Welcome, Officer Letts.
- Michael, based upon your observation, is Trump considered an “easy target” for all these indictments by these juries and attorneys? What makes him such an “easy target” for such charges?
- Do you think all of this may serve as a distraction for where the real problems lie in this country? You have spoken quite a bit about the problems with the FBI and the Biden administration in the past.
- Is there merit to Trump saying this is a “witch hunt”? Why do you believe such a statement would be made, especially during an election year?
- What do you think will happen with this indictment? Will there actually be enough traction to charge him with anything?
- Are you angry over the fact that the Biden administration still hasn’t done anything to help the police officers in this country? Especially with crime spiraling out of control in a number of major cities?
- You’re the creator of InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships. Tell us more about that, and why support for fellow officers is so important right now.
- Tell us more about RestoringJustice.US, where you seek to expose what you refer to as the current two-tier justice system.
- Where can we learn more about InVest USA, and Restoring Justice?
About Michael Letts:
Michael Letts is the Founder, President, and CEO of InVest USA, a national grassroots non-profit organization that is helping hundreds of communities provide thousands of bulletproof vests for their police forces through educational, public relations, sponsorship, and fundraising programs. He also has over 30 years of law enforcement experience under his belt, hence his pro-police stance for his brothers and sisters in blue. Office Letts is also spokesman for RestoringJusticeUS.