The Mayorkas Vote Is a Strong Move By House Republicans, But They Have Bigger Fish To Fry
Law enforcement veteran Michael Letts believes this could be a strong start to push back against the Biden administration’s decisions on the migrant crisis.
The House Republicans aren’t kidding around when it comes to trying to get Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas out of office.
After pushing their impeachment articles this week, it’s now up to the House of Representatives to perform a vote, though a date hasn’t been confirmed just yet. Still, Mayorkas’ judgment day could be just around the corner.
He’s stood tall in the matter, calling claims against him baseless. In a recent letter, he noted, “I assure you that your false accusations do not rattle me and do not divert me from the law enforcement and broader public service mission to which I have devoted most of my career and to which I remain devoted.”
Still, if the vote is completed, it will mark the first time in nearly 150 years that a Homeland Security Secretary has been removed. And for all we know, the Republicans could very well move on to pushing towards President Joe Biden next.
Joining us to discuss this matter further is Michael Letts, a law enforcement veteran with over 30 years of experience under his belt. Letts is President, Founder and CEO of InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships. His expertise in all things law and order make him an ideal subject for this interview. Welcome, Mr. Letts!
- First off, where do you think Mayorkas has been underperforming the most? The handling of migrants? Or something else?
- Why do you think it’s so crucial to impeach Mayorkas, even with his statement that the claims against him are “baseless”?
- Do you believe the House of Representatives will vote fairly in the impeachment matter? Or will Democrats try to throw a monkey wrench into everything?
- You believe that there should be a military tribunal against Joe Biden and his administration. Tell us why you feel this should still happen.
- You don’t think that Biden losing his re-election bid over the migrant crisis is punishment enough? You feel that a military tribunal is totally necessary?
- What does this say about the 2024 Presidential Election as a whole? Does Biden even stand a chance anymore?
- You’re the creator of InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships. Tell us more about that, and why support for fellow officers is so important right now.
- Where can we learn more about InVest USA, and how those interested can help their fellow officers.
About Michael Letts…
Michael Letts is the Founder, President, and CEO of InVest USA, a national grassroots non-profit organization that is helping hundreds of communities provide thousands of bulletproof vests for their police forces through educational, public relations, sponsorship, and fundraising programs. He also has over 30 years of law enforcement experience under his belt, hence his pro-police stance for his brothers and sisters in blue. Officer Letts has been a frequent guest on Fox Business News, NewsMax TV, One America News and hundreds of radio programs. Those interested in learning more about Letts can visit his official website here.