The Fight Between the GOP and the White House Is Just Warming Up
Law enforcement veteran Michael Letts explains now is as good a time as ever for the GOP to reveal just what kind of trouble Hunter Biden has raised for his family.
Though Hunter Biden is set to plead guilty this week on misdemeanor counts for failure to pay taxes and a felony gun charge (per a prepared agreement), there’s trouble on the rise, with the GOP looking into other activities.
Between a revealed document and testimony from two IRS agents, new details have emerged on Hunter’s actions, which also involve other members of the Biden family – including the President, Joe Biden.
Senator Chuck Grassley shared the internal FBI document, noting that “now the world can see” just where Hunter and his family have done wrong. The FD-1023 form reveals unverified reports accusing Joe Biden, who was President back in this time frame, of involvement in a foreign bribery scheme with a Ukrainian business executive. This came shortly after the House Oversight Committee were able to see the document in the FBI’s possession – after heavy protests.
Grassley noted about the document, “While the FBI sought to obfuscate and redact, the American people can now read this document for themselves, without the filter of politicians or bureaucrats.” There were also notation as to how the Department of Justice interfered during the IRS investigation, according to the agents.
Speaking on behalf of Biden, Maryland Democratic representative Jamie Raskin was quick to object, noting that this was merely “another transparently desperate attempt by Committee Republicans to revive the aging and debunked Giuliani-framed conspiracy theories and to distract from their continuing failure to produce any actual evidence of wrongdoing by the President.” They also made reference of reported bribery allegations made towards former attorney (and advisor to former President Donald Trump) Rudy Giuliani.
So what will it take to get to the heart of the matter? Joining us now to discuss this further is Michael Letts, a law enforcement veteran with over 30 years of experience under his belt. Letts is Founder, President and CEO of InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships. His expertise will certainly prove helpful in this matter.
- It seems that Hunter Biden just can’t stay out of trouble. First the laptop shenanigans, and now this report about his father’s rumored involvement with a Ukrainian business executive. What’s your take on all this?
- Do you believe the Department of Justice and the FBI are working actively to protect Biden and his family at all costs? Even as Hunter pleads guilty to lesser charges?
- Do you believe the House Oversight Committee has enough evidence now to dig deeper into their investigation? What do you possibly think they’ll find?
- If it is found out that the FBI and Department of Justice interfered at Biden’s request, could that lead to a new round of potential corruption charges?
- What’s the possible best scenario that could come from this situation, if anything? Is there a chance that Biden will simply let it “blow by,” even with the newfound evidence?
- You’re the creator of InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships. Tell us more about that, and why support for fellow officers is so important right now.
- Tell us more about RestoringJustice.US, the new website where you help out citizens in need surrounding law matters.
- Where can we learn more about InVest USA, Restoring Justice and whatever else you’re working on?
About Michael Letts:
Michael Letts is the Founder, President, and CEO of InVest USA, a national grassroots non-profit organization that is helping hundreds of communities provide thousands of bulletproof vests for their police forces through educational, public relations, sponsorship, and fundraising programs. He also has over 30 years of law enforcement experience under his belt, hence his pro-police stance for his brothers and sisters in blue. Those interested in learning more about Letts can visit his official website here.