Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy Is Finally Moving Forward On an Impeachment Inquiry of President Joe Biden
While it could’ve come much sooner, InVest USA’s Michael Letts praises the move – but what comes next?
After spending months looking into the personal matters surrounding his son Hunter Biden, it appears that President Joe Biden is finally facing an impeachment inquiry brought on by Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy.
He announced the inquiry earlier today, stating, “House Republicans have uncovered serious and credible allegations into President Biden’s conduct. Taken together, these allegations paint a picture of a culture of corruption.”
McCarthy also noted, after directing the House Committee to move forward on the inquiry, “This logical next step will give our committees, the full power to gather all the facts and answers for the American public.”
Reps James Comer (R-Ky.), Jason Smith (R-Mo.), and Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) will serve as the chairmen on the committee, working closely with McCarthy on the inquiry.
Biden has not spoken publicly on the allegations, which reportedly involved him tampering with discussions with international types to work closely with his son Hunter. However, Ian Sims, spokesman for oversight and investigations for the White House, has called the move “extreme politics at its worst.”
“House Republicans have been investigating the President for 9 months, and they’ve turned up no evidence of wrongdoing,” Sims noted in a social media post.. “His own GOP members have said so. He vowed to hold a vote to open impeachment, now he flip-flopped because he doesn’t have support.”
So what will happen now? Joining us further to discuss the matter is Michael Letts, a law enforcement veteran with over 30 years of experience under his belt. Letts is President, founder and CEO for InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers, through various charitable groups and sponsorships. His expertise will certainly be useful in this matter.
- You’ve been talking over the past year or so about the reported actions surrounding President Joe Biden and his son Hunter. Do you thoroughly believe that there’s corruption afoot with him?
- Why do you believe President Biden would act on behalf of his son when it came to actions surrounding Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky?
- There’s also the discussion of the documents that were stored at Biden’s home, with Hunter having easy access to them. Are you concerned that this matter never got addressed?
- An impeachment inquiry could go a long way, but you’ve noted that a military tribunal is the only way to remove Biden. Do you believe this will still be the case?
- And even if it does get to that point, the Senate would still require 66 votes in an effort to get the impeachment solution to work. You firmly believe this won’t happen. What do you think could follow as a result?
- Could this move have any sort of effect on the 2024 Presidential election? Especially with Biden reportedly looking into some sort of re-election?
- What do you think Biden’s biggest problem is when it comes to effectively running this country?
- You’re the creator of InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships. Tell us more about that, and why support for fellow officers is so important right now.
- Tell us more about RestoringJustice.US, the new website where you help out citizens in need surrounding law matters.
- Where can we learn more about InVest USA, Restoring Justice and whatever else you’re working on?
About Michael Letts:
Michael Letts is the Founder, President, and CEO of InVest USA, a national grassroots non-profit organization that is helping hundreds of communities provide thousands of bulletproof vests for their police forces through educational, public relations, sponsorship, and fundraising programs. He also has over 30 years of law enforcement experience under his belt, hence his pro-police stance for his brothers and sisters in blue. Those interested in learning more about Letts can visit his official website here.