President Biden’s Proposed Battle With Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Could Come Back To Haunt Him With Re-Election
The founder of InVest USA believes Biden should support Abbott’s methods before it costs him a second term as President.
Texas Governor Greg Abbott has seen enough when it comes to the ongoing migrant crisis in the United States. So, earlier this month, he took matters into his own hands, installing razor wire and authorizing the Texas National Guard to take control.
Considering how out of hand it’s getting, President Joe Biden was in a position to assist Abbott. Instead, however, his administration turned to the Supreme Court, who gave them authority to take down the razor wire, in an act of “humanity.” However, the Texas governor has yet to budge.
Abbott explained his recent actions in an X (formerly Twitter) post, noting, “We continue to deploy this razor wire to repel illegal immigration.”
There’s talk that Biden could very well try to federalize the National Guard to take them under his control. However, during a recent episode of Uncensored hosted by Tucker Carlson, Abbott noted it would be a mistake.
“We are prepared in the event that that unlikely event does occur to make sure that we will be able to continue exactly what we’ve been doing over the past month, and that is building these barriers.”
Not to mention that Biden’s continued support for migrants (compared to, say, U.S. citizens) could come back to haunt him when his re-election campaign kicks off for later this year.
Joining us to discuss this matter further is Michael Letts, a law enforcement veteran with over 30 years of experience under his belt. Letts is President, Founder and CEO of Invest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships. His expertise on all things law and order should be useful in this discussion. Welcome, Mr. Letts!
- First off, do you see anything “inhumane” about the actions Gov. Abbott has taken at the border?
- Why is Biden so determined to take down the razor wire that the Texas National Guard has put in place? Is he trying to be seen as a “good guy” to certain countries, or is it something else?
- Could these actions potentially come back to haunt him when it comes to his re-election? Especially considering he has no clear answers when it comes to resolving the border crisis?
- If you were in charge of resolving the border crisis, how would you go about it? More razor wire? Hiring more Border Patrol agents?
- If re-elected, do you see former President Donald Trump taking firm control over what’s happening at our border?
- You’re the creator of InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships. Tell us more about that, and why support for fellow officers is so important right now.
- Where can we learn more about InVest USA, and how those interested can help their fellow officers.
About Michael Letts…
Michael Letts is the Founder, President, and CEO of InVest USA, a national grassroots non-profit organization that is helping hundreds of communities provide thousands of bulletproof vests for their police forces through educational, public relations, sponsorship, and fundraising programs. He also has over 30 years of law enforcement experience under his belt, hence his pro-police stance for his brothers and sisters in blue. Officer Letts has been a frequent guest on Fox Business News, NewsMax TV, One America News and hundreds of radio programs. Those interested in learning more about Letts can visit his official website here.