President Biden’s Ignorance of What’s Happening At the Border Could Create a Major Crisis For the U.S. Before Christmas
Law enforcement veteran Michael Letts explains why the President’s lapse in judgment could come back to bite him in 2024.
It appears that President Joe Biden’s ignorance of what’s happening at the border is about to come back and haunt him – and right at the crucial time when he’s seeking re-election.
A situation unfurled just before the weekend, where a gunfight broke out at a Tucson border patrol station between officers and cartel members. As a result, 10 improvised explosive devices (IEDs) were seized, and a gunman arrested. However, there’s a very good chance that several IEDs managed to make their way into the United States.
As a result, the CBP has warned agents to “exercise extreme caution” and “should report any possible armed subjects approaching the border with possible explosive devices.” But, with that, some could pose a danger to those around the Christmas season, as the holiday is just days away.
Many Republicans have already expressed their concern for increased Border protection, though Biden appears to be ignoring them as he pushes for a $106 billion aid package for Israel and Ukraine instead. This, however, could come back to hurt him, especially if an incident does take place over the holiday season.
Joining us now to discuss this matter further is Michael Letts, a law enforcement veteran with over 30 years of experience under his belt. Letts is President, Founder and CEO of InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers, through various charitable groups and sponsorships. His expertise on law and order should be useful in this conversation.
- Let’s just ask the big question here – has President Biden “blown it” when it comes to taking care of matters that are occurring at our nation’s borders?
- Why do you think Biden has such a grudge against Border Patrol agents and, for that matter, police officers in this country?
- What does the situation surrounding what happened at the Tucson border station tell us about what’s happening in this country?
- Why does Biden seem more concerned about getting an aid package put together for Israel and Ukraine rather than taking care of the matters in the United States?
- Do you believe we’ll see some sort of attack before Christmas? Or will this nation’s remaining police officers remain vigilant?
- Is there anything you want to say to police officers out there that are working tirelessly to keep everyone safe?
- You’re the creator of InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships. Tell us more about that, and why support for fellow officers is so important right now.
- Where can we learn more about InVest USA, and how those interested can help their fellow officers.
- You can visit our official InVest USA website, and learn more on the official Invest USA Twitter account. You can also learn about my new initiative at RestoringJustice.US, where we discuss lawful issues surrounding citizens of the United States.
About Michael Letts:
Michael Letts is the Founder, President, and CEO of InVest USA, a national grassroots non-profit organization that is helping hundreds of communities provide thousands of bulletproof vests for their police forces through educational, public relations, sponsorship, and fundraising programs. He also has over 30 years of law enforcement experience under his belt, hence his pro-police stance for his brothers and sisters in blue. Those interested in learning more about Letts can visit his official website here.