Latest DOJ Move Against Former President Donald Trump, Showing Their Double Standard (Guest: Michael Letts)
Law enforcement veteran Michael Letts discusses why President Joe Biden is being so well protected.
Concern that Washington D.C. is living under a double standard expands.
While Congress awaits the documentation by the FBI surrounding President Joe Biden’s reported dealings with Ukraine’s Burisma President, the Department of Justice (DOJ) has taken it upon themselves to indict former President Donald Trump regarding the possession of classified documents.
One double standard is that Biden has his own documents, including some found within his home. Yet any attempt to investigate the matter has been shut down internally all attention is focused what Trump is doing. It seems to come down to Democrats showing immunity from accountability, while Republicans end up facing the fire through intense scrutiny and vilification.
Joining us now to discuss this further is Michael Letts, a law enforcement veteran with over 30 years of experience under his belt. Letts is President, Founder and CEO of InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships. His expertise should prove very useful in this matter.
- Why is the Department of Justice so hellbent in getting former President Donald Trump for possession of classified documents, yet seem to go easy on President Biden despite documents actually being found in his home?
- You’ve noted how Democrats seem to get off “scot-free” with immunity, while Republicans are left taking the blame surrounding what happened. Where does this imbalance come from? Biden and his agencies?
- What do you personally thing the story is surrounding Trump and his reported possession of these classified documents? Why do you think the media is trying to misconstrue it the best way that they know how?
- What do you believe will happen next? Will the Republicans attempt to strike back with their Judiciary Committee review of the Department of Justice and the FBI? Or will it simply be “business as usual” as Biden continues to push for his own brand of justice?
- How will this affect the 2024 election picture as a whole, you think?
- You’re the creator of InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships. Tell us more about that, and why support for fellow officers is so important right now.
- Tell us more about RestoringJustice.US, the new website where you help out citizens in need surrounding law matters.
- Where can we learn more about InVest USA, Restoring Justice and whatever else you’re working on?
About Michael Letts:
Michael Letts is the Founder, President, and CEO of InVest USA, a national grassroots non-profit organization that is helping hundreds of communities provide thousands of bulletproof vests for their police forces through educational, public relations, sponsorship, and fundraising programs. He also has over 30 years of law enforcement experience under his belt, hence his pro-police stance for his brothers and sisters in blue. Those interested in learning more about Letts can visit his official website here.