Immigration Is Of Heavy Concern Amongst Voters – and Joe Biden Should Probably Take a Listen
Law enforcement veteran Michael Letts explains why the President’s re-election campaign could be in jeopardy over the ongoing migrant crisis.
Out of all the issues that are “hot button” topics leading into the 2024 Presidential Election, it appears that immigration is set to take first place.
A new poll conducted by CAPS-Harris revealed this week that immigration is a top policy concern thus far in 2024, with 35 percent of responding voters noting it as a “paramount concern.” Inflation followed closely behind with 32 percent.
The only problem is that President Joe Biden, looking for re-election later this year, isn’t really doing that much to control the border crisis. Recently, his administration convinced the Supreme Court to remove barb wire fences from Texas borders, deeming them “inhumane.” However, that gives thousands of migrants easier passage into our country.
Biden has made excuses on this, with Benny Johnson noting on X, “Joe Biden says Republicans are blocking Democrats from securing the border. Meanwhile, the Biden administration is literally cutting down barbed wire fences to facilitate illegal immigration in Texas.”
He concluded, “They think you’re stupid.”
Will Biden finally listen to Americans and find a proper resolution to the problem? Or is it too little, too late?
Joining us now to discuss the matter further is Michael Letts, a law enforcement veteran with over 30 years of experience under his belt. Letts is President, Founder and CEO of InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships. His expertise on this situation should provide some insight. Welcome, Mr. Letts.
- How much trouble is Biden in when it comes to the ongoing migrant crisis in the United States?
- Will he possibly dig his way out in time to kick off an effective re-election campaign? Or is this one issue that he won’t be able to get past?
- Does it seem odd that he’d rather blame Republicans for what’s happening at our borders, rather than accepting responsibility and trying to work out a resolution?
- How much of an advantage does this give former President (and potential future candidate) Donald Trump when it comes to his re-election campaign?
- If you were in charge of resolving the ongoing migrant crisis, how would you go about it?
- You’re the creator of InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships. Tell us more about that, and why support for fellow officers is so important right now.
- Where can we learn more about InVest USA, and how those interested can help their fellow officers.
About Michael Letts…
Michael Letts is the Founder, President, and CEO of InVest USA, a national grassroots non-profit organization that is helping hundreds of communities provide thousands of bulletproof vests for their police forces through educational, public relations, sponsorship, and fundraising programs. He also has over 30 years of law enforcement experience under his belt, hence his pro-police stance for his brothers and sisters in blue. Officer Letts has been a frequent guest on Fox Business News, NewsMax TV, One America News and hundreds of radio programs. Those interested in learning more about Letts can visit his official website here.