How Moral Decay is Affecting Crime, Education, First Responders, and the American Way
Michael Letts discusses how things are being affected in the world today.
Overview: In an era where societal values and moral principles are perceived to be rapidly shifting, Reverend Michael Letts, Spokesman for Restoring Justice US, provides an incisive look into the heart of the matter. Tracing generational shifts from the removal of religious principles in schools to the ongoing debate surrounding Roe v. Wade, Reverend Letts highlights the challenges posed by a society grappling with changing values. His perspective, rooted in a deep understanding of the historical and moral context, sheds light on the present state of justice, law enforcement, and societal values.
WHY REVEREND MICHAEL LETTS?
Reverend Michael Letts offers a unique voice on this topic, backed by his role with Restoring Justice US. He posits that multiple generations have been influenced by a shift away from absolute values, leading to challenges in our societal fabric today. This perspective, especially grounded in his religious background, is vital in today’s dialogue about the moral trajectory of our nation.
ABOUT RESTORING JUSTICE US:
Restoring Justice US is a non-profit organization dedicated to advocating for an equitable and transparent justice system. Through grassroots efforts, educational campaigns, and policy recommendations, the group works tirelessly to ensure that every American receives fair treatment under the law, stopping the endless ‘witch hunts’ of Donald Trump and conservatives in general.
SUGGESTED INTERVIEW QUESTIONS:
- How do you see the shift away from traditional religious values in schools impacting the moral compass of newer generations?
- Can you delve deeper into what you mean by how we as a nation moved from a “moral” value system to an “amoral” value system, to what has become an “immoral” value system?
- With the debate around Roe v. Wade and its impact on societal views on the value of human life, how do you see this influencing crime rates and the value placed on life in the broader society?
- What challenges do our law enforcement communities face today, given these shifting moral landscapes?
- How can society strike a balance between evolving value systems and retaining core principles that prioritize human life and basic moral tenets?
- In your opinion, how can we rebuild a society where values and principles are once again held in high esteem?
- Do you think we’ll ever see a return to Truth, Justice and the American Way?
- You’re the creator of InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships. Tell us more about that, and why support for fellow officers is so important right now.
- Tell us more about RestoringJustice.US, the new website where you help out citizens in need surrounding law matters.
- Where can we learn more about InVest USA, Restoring Justice and whatever else you’re working on?
Michael Letts is the Founder, President, and CEO of InVest USA, a national grassroots non-profit organization that is helping hundreds of communities provide thousands of bulletproof vests for their police forces through educational, public relations, sponsorship, and fundraising programs. He also has over 30 years of law enforcement experience under his belt, hence his pro-police stance for his brothers and sisters in blue. Those interested in learning more about Letts can visit his official website here.