Biden’s Not Doing Anything About the Migrant Crisis – And Now Is the Time To Call Him Out On It
Law enforcement veteran Michael Letts explains why he’s producing new bumper stickers to blame President Biden on his mistakes.
It’s startling to realize that President Joe Biden still isn’t doing anything when it comes to the ongoing migrant crisis.
A report from Fox News has revealed this week that migrant encounters have reached an all-time high for the month of December. Approximately 320,000 encounters have been recorded, with migrants being transported across the U.S. by airplanes, buses and trains.
This is the highest number of encounters ever recorded at the border, a number that the Customs and Border Patrol would’ve never imagined as being possible.
It continues to show President Joe Biden’s ineptitude when it comes to handling the crisis, as he continues to allow migrants to enter the country as “refugees,” setting up more pro-Palestinian demonstrations as a result and perhaps even creating potential situations surrounding terrorists. (Keep in mind that Biden has left hundreds of billions of dollars of arms in Afghanistan, which could end up in the hands against others that would do harm to the U.S. and its allies.)
With that, law enforcement veteran Michael Letts has seen enough. He’s working with his company, InVest USA, on offering bumper stickers that include the phrases “I blame Biden” and “Fund the police,” in an effort to support his fellow men and women in blue – at a time when Biden simply refuses to do so.
Letts joins us now to discuss the President’s lack of action, as well as why he’s moving forward with these bumper stickers.
- Why do you think President Biden simply doesn’t care with what’s happening with the migrant crisis?
- Could this be something that comes back to bite him with his 2024 re-election campaign?
- You’re also frustrated with the fact that Biden refuses to support “funding the police,” despite his proclamation to do so a couple of years ago. Why do you think he’s not moving forward with this plan of action?
- Wouldn’t more police actually make a difference now, especially with what’s happening in major cities like New York and San Francisco?
- Where do you see the 2024 Presidential Election going? Is there any hope ahead?
- Tell us more about the bumper stickers you’re offering with InVest USA, and why you believe they’ll make a difference as 2024 continues on.
- Where can we learn more about InVest USA, and how those interested can help their fellow officers.
- You can visit our official InVest USA website, and learn more on the official Invest USA Twitter account. You can also learn about my new initiative at RestoringJustice.US, where we discuss lawful issues surrounding citizens of the United States.
About Michael Letts:
Michael Letts is the Founder, President, and CEO of InVest USA, a national grassroots non-profit organization that is helping hundreds of communities provide thousands of bulletproof vests for their police forces through educational, public relations, sponsorship, and fundraising programs. He also has over 30 years of law enforcement experience under his belt, hence his pro-police stance for his brothers and sisters in blue. Those interested in learning more about Letts can visit his official website here.