Biden’s Department of Justice Seems To Be Carrying Out Anything But, Particularly In the Case of This Pro-Life Activist
Law enforcement veteran Michael Letts calls out the DOJ following its latest praise for the conviction of a pro-life activist in her 70’s – while other criminals roam free.
It seems, whenever the Biden administration gets involved, “justice” seems to be a term for a select few.
In the past, we’ve seen the FBI head up investigations against certain types, including angry online parents and Christian women, instead of actual criminals. And now, an elderly pro-life activist is the target of attention, instead of protestors that are attacking police.
Per this report from Fox News, the Department of Justice is facing deserved criticism over its recent praise regarding the conviction of a 75-year old pro-life activist, for an alleged crime that took place years ago. The reason for this is because people engaging in current acts – violent anti-Israel protestors that are pepper-spraying police – aren’t even given any thought.
Following the announcement of 75-year old Paula Harlow being found guilty of a “federal conspiracy against rights” and parts of the FACE Act, with U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia Matthew Graves providing praise over that particular conviction.
That said, however, many critics are now picking away at Graves’ praise, considering that roughly 200 pro-Palestinian activists have yet to face any charges for their angry protesting, in which many officers have been attacked with pepper spray.
CatholicVote President Brian Burch told Fox, “President Biden and his administration have been merciless in their efforts to punish pro-life Americans. He is doing lasting damage to the trust and integrity of a critical part of government.”
He added, It is one thing to hold an alternative view on abortion. It is entirely different when the president of the United States turns our independent law enforcement agencies into a pro-abortion police force.”
Joining us now to discuss the matter further is Michael Letts, a law enforcement veteran with over 30 years of experience under his belt. Letts is President, Founder and CEO of InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships. His expertise is certainly welcome in this discussion.
- What would you say is the biggest problem with the Biden administration pushing for praise on that older activist, instead of pressing charges against protestors that are actually attacking police officers?
- Would you say this is a complete miscarriage of justice? Especially considering the Biden administration is pointing out that they’re a pro-life related suspect?
- We’ve heard no word from the Biden administration – or anyone related – surrounding this matter. Do you think this could come back to bite him with his 2024 re-election bid?
- We’ve seen acts like this in the past, with “selective justice” carried out by the Department of Justice and the FBI. What do you think about this ongoing trend, and how much worse could it possibly get?
- If you were in charge of the Department of Justice, how would you “clean house” in an effort to make things right again?
- You’re the creator of InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships. Tell us more about that, and why support for fellow officers is so important right now.
- Tell us more about the Restoring Justice website you’re working with right now.
- You can also learn about my new initiative at RestoringJustice.US, where we discuss lawful issues surrounding citizens of the United States.
- Where can we learn more about InVest USA, and how those interested can help their fellow officers?
- You can visit our official InVest USA website.
About Michael Letts:
Michael Letts is the Founder, President, and CEO of InVest USA, a national grassroots non-profit organization that is helping hundreds of communities provide thousands of bulletproof vests for their police forces through educational, public relations, sponsorship, and fundraising programs. He also has over 30 years of law enforcement experience under his belt, hence his pro-police stance for his brothers and sisters in blue. Those interested in learning more about Letts can visit his official website here.