An IRS Whistleblower’s Claims Indicate Just How Much Government Agencies Tried To Protect Hunter Biden (Guest: Michael Letts)
Law enforcement veteran Michael Letts discusses the reports, and questions why such great lengths were taken to protect the President’s son.
Right before the weekend hit, a new report from an IRS whistleblower revealed an alarming amount of protection for President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter.
Fox News’ first report on the matter indicated that, according to said whistleblower speaking to Congress, Hunter Biden actually asked his father to pressure a Chinese business partner, and that he may have even been present with making some of these deals.
This is a pretty big deal, especially as the whistleblower noted that several departments – including the Justice Department, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) all played a part in interfering with the previous tax evasion case against Biden.
In a message obtained by IRS Criminal Supervisory Special Agent Gary Shapley Jr., it was revealed that Biden wrote to Harvest Fund Management CEO Henry Zhao in 2017, “I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight.”
He further added that “I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction,” concluding that he was “sitting here waiting for the call with my father.”
This would reflect against President Biden’s previous statements about not having any knowledge of Hunter’s business – and if his fellow agencies had gotten involved in his previous case, it could hint at a much bigger circle of corruption.
What’s more, U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland denied these allegations just hours later, noting that U.S. Attorney David Weiss had been given full authority for “bringing a prosecution” against Hunter Biden – though the fact that nothing had been done outside of a tax evasion case is questionable.
Joining us now to discuss this matter further is Michael Letts, a law enforcement veteran with over 30 years of experience under his belt. Letts is founder, president and CEO for InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships. His expertise should prove most useful in this subject.
- What’s your take on the information surrounding Hunter Biden and his father that unfolded right before the weekend? Does this sound like blatant injustice to you?
- If the IRS whistleblower’s report holds up, it will have indicated that President Biden played a part in his son’s business dealings, despite noting he had no idea about them in the past. Do you think some form of investigation should take place?
- What are your thoughts about the Justice Department, IRS and FBI interfering with the investigation into the tax evasion case against Hunter Biden? Does this sound like something his father would do for him?
- Why do you believe that Hunter would use his father for his business dealings? His grip on power?
- Do you believe Attorney General Garland when he noted that Weiss could’ve chosen to have an investigation at any time – especially since he didn’t?
- What does this say about the idea of justice as a whole in the United States, especially with the state of the police and rising criminal activity in several states?
- You’re the creator of InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships. Tell us more about that, and why support for fellow officers is so important right now.
- Tell us more about RestoringJustice.US, the new website where you help out citizens in need surrounding law matters.
- Where can we learn more about InVest USA, Restoring Justice and whatever else you’re working on?
About Michael Letts:
Michael Letts is the Founder, President, and CEO of InVest USA, a national grassroots non-profit organization that is helping hundreds of communities provide thousands of bulletproof vests for their police forces through educational, public relations, sponsorship, and fundraising programs. He also has over 30 years of law enforcement experience under his belt, hence his pro-police stance for his brothers and sisters in blue. Those interested in learning more about Letts can visit his official website here.