A “Money Trail” Between President Joe Biden and China Has Been Found – And An Investigation Needs To Take Place Immediately
Law enforcement veteran Michael Letts comments on the latest findings, which once again involve Joe’s troubled son Hunter.
Over the past few months, investigators have been looking for evidence surrounding claims that President Joe Biden assisted his son Hunter Biden, using his power to influence overseas businesses. But a new report from House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer just dug up some very serious dirt.
Per this report from Fox News, Comer discovered that, back in 2017, Biden had received $40,000 in “laundered China money” from the bank account of his brother and sister-in-law, in the form of a personal check. This shows the former Vice President had “exposed himself to future blackmail” from Beijing as a result.
“Remember when Joe Biden told the American people that his son didn’t make money in China? Well, not only did he lie about his son Hunter making money in China, but it also turns out that $40,000 in laundered China money landed in Joe Biden’s bank account in the form of a personal check,” Comer noted. “And the Oversight Committee has it.”
According to the details, the linked CEFC group (part of the Chinese Communist Party) “benefitted from his family’s shady deal.”
This follows previously discovered evidence, where Hunter Biden had used the WhatsApp message app to warn Chinese business associate Henry Zhao (of Harvest Fund Management) that “you will regret not following my direction.”
So what happens now? Michael Letts, a law enforcement veteran with over 30 years of experience under his belt, believes a full-on investigation should take place. The Founder, President and CEO of bulletproof-vest donation group InVest USA joins us now to discuss the matter further.
- What do you think about the latest findings discovered by James Comer?
- Do you think Biden or the White House will respond to these findings in any way? Will they deny them, as usual?
- Do you think the House Oversight Committee will try to launch some form of investigation? Could the FBI or Department of Justice get in the way of this?
- Could this potentially leave a mark on President Biden as he attempts to get a re-election in the Presidential Race in 2024?
- What does this say about Hunter Biden as a whole, as if he wasn’t already going through enough trouble as it is with his infamous laptop?
- As if things weren’t bad enough, a new report suggests that Biden won’t help Israeli citizens arm themselves with his very strict guns stance. How will this affect his relationship with Israel?
- He also intends to halt shipments from American suppliers. Could this come back to bite him in the 2024 election?
- You’re the creator of InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships. Tell us more about that, and why support for fellow officers is so important right now.
- Tell us more about the Restoring Justice website you’re working with right now.
- You can also learn about my new initiative at RestoringJustice.US, where we discuss lawful issues surrounding citizens of the United States.
- Where can we learn more about InVest USA, and how those interested can help their fellow officers.
- You can visit our official InVest USA website.
About Michael Letts:
Michael Letts is the Founder, President, and CEO of InVest USA, a national grassroots non-profit organization that is helping hundreds of communities provide thousands of bulletproof vests for their police forces through educational, public relations, sponsorship, and fundraising programs. He also has over 30 years of law enforcement experience under his belt, hence his pro-police stance for his brothers and sisters in blue. Those interested in learning more about Letts can visit his official website here.