Law enforcement veteran Michael Letts believes the Senate Judiciary Committee needs to act before things get worse with the CCP.
There has been tension growing between the United States and China as of late; and now there are signs that the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is trying to take up space within our very country.
Just a few weeks after the U.S. had shot down a Chinese surveillance balloon over its territory, two separate incidents have been reported regarding CCP officers. The first involves two arrests made over an undercover Chinese police station located within New York City; and the second revolves around the Department of Justice charging 40 CCP officers with allegedly targeting U.S. residents.
These add to a growing list of incidents surrounding the CCP in the United States. While the Senate Judiciary Committee continue to look into matters, some are seeking answers as to why President Joe Biden isn’t doing more to fight back. Could it be his current political ties to China? And if something isn’t done, what could prevent them from working alongside Russia to possible do harm to the country?
Joining us now to discuss this further is Michael Letts, a law enforcement veteran with over 30 years of experience under his belt. He is President, Founder and CEO for InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships. His expertise should be useful in this matter.
- Are you shocked or surprised after hearing about the arrests of CCP officers that are harassing U.S. citizens and setting up shop in a secret New York police station?
- Why do you think President Biden isn’t doing more to sanction these officers and demand China provide answers? Is that something the Senate and Judiciary Committee will have to do instead?
- Is it concerning seeing these little bits and pieces of infiltration (along with the surveillance balloon) from the CCP? Could they be setting up for some kind of internal attack against the country? Or are they concerned with other matters?
- It’s no secret that China has been working alongside Russia on a number of matters. Could this be trouble for the United States (as well as Taiwan) in the long run?
- What do you think is the proper solution for resolving this infiltration and putting China in its place? Or is there an easy answer at this point?
- You’re the creator of InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships. Tell us more about that, and why support for fellow officers is so important right now.
- Tell us more about Restoring Justice, the new website where you help out citizens in need surrounding law matters.
- Where can we learn more about InVest USA, Restoring Justice and whatever else you’re working on?
You can visit our official InVest USA website, and learn more on the official Invest USA Twitter account. You can also learn about our new initiative at RestoringJustice.US.
About Michael Letts:
Michael Letts is the Founder, President, and CEO of InVest USA, a national grassroots non-profit organization that is helping hundreds of communities provide thousands of bulletproof vests for their police forces through educational, public relations, sponsorship, and fundraising programs. He also has over 30 years of law enforcement experience under his belt, hence his pro-police stance for his brothers and sisters in blue. Those interested in learning more about Letts can visit his official website here.