Law enforcement veteran Michael Letts details why this should be of great concern to investigators.
Even with the FBI making an arrest locally at a Chinese police station in New York a couple of weeks ago, that isn’t stopping new stations from setting up shop in the United States.
A new report from The Epoch Times that six additional Chinese police stations have begun operating in the United States, spanning between California and New York. This is on top of other locations around the world, totaling over 100 locations.
China allegedly stated that the stations merely exist to “help Chinese nationals with their documents and driver’s licenses.” However, according to the report, officers in these stations are harassing and intimidating Chinese dissidents – and possibly some Americans citizens and green card holders.
This raises some concerns over the country’s latest efforts by the Chinese Communist Party to get the ire of the United States, particularly after the shooting-down of a surveillance balloon over U.S. territory a few weeks back. What does it mean?
Here to speak on the matter is Michael Letts, a law enforcement veteran with over 30 years of experience under his belt. Letts is President, Founder and CEO of InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships. Michael is currently preparing to donate ten Active Shooter vests to the Atlanta police department, in recognition for their noteworthy and heroic response to the defense of their local training facility.
His expertise will certainly prove useful in this matter.
- How concerned should Americans be over the growing number of Chinese police stations in U.S. territory?
- Why do you think the FBI and Department of Justice are so slow in investigating these locations? Is it a matter of getting through diplomatic tape, or something else?
- Why do you think these Chinese officers are harassing Chinese dissidents, as well as some U.S. citizens?
- Considering that police forces in the U.S. are in disarray enough as it is (from the fallout of “defund the police”), shouldn’t the government be doing more to increase their numbers?
- Do you think we’ll see even more of these stations pop up? At one point do you think action will truly be taken against them?
- You’re currently preparing to donate ten Active Shooter events to the good people of the Atlanta Police Department. Tell us more about that, along with InVest USA itself.
- Tell us more about Restoring Justice, the new website where you help out citizens in need surrounding law matters.
- Where can we learn more about InVest USA, Restoring Justice and whatever else you’re working on?
You can visit our official InVest USA website, and learn more on the official Invest USA Twitter account. You can also learn about our new initiative at RestoringJustice.US.
About Michael Letts:
Michael Letts is the Founder, President, and CEO of InVest USA, a national grassroots non-profit organization that is helping hundreds of communities provide thousands of bulletproof vests for their police forces through educational, public relations, sponsorship, and fundraising programs. He also has over 30 years of law enforcement experience under his belt, hence his pro-police stance for his brothers and sisters in blue. Those interested in learning more about Letts can visit his official website here.