Special Counsel John Durham has been leading an investigation against the Federal Bureau of Investigation since its raid on Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate a while back. And he just found a piece of information that could work against the group.
According to Durham’s recent findings via FBI case documents and sources, the bureau’s counterintelligence division apparently led an investigation of Trump back in 2016-2017, looking into his so-called “collusion” with Russia at the time. Titled “Crossfire Hurricane,” it was led by Peter Strzok, who would later resign after his series of anti-Trump tweets, showing a potential bias in the case.
Per this report from The Epoch Times, several members of “Crossfire Hurricane” continue to be with the bureau today – and took part in said Mar-a-Lago raid a couple of weeks back. As a result, many experts have begun questioning the legitimacy of the raid, particularly with some documents still having yet to be unsealed.
With us know is Michael Letts, who served in law enforcement for well over 30 years and serves as a pro-police advocate. He’s also president, founder and CEO for InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships. His expertise should prove useful on this matter.
- If this is true about the FBI having conducted in “Crossfire Hurricane” before raiding Mar-a-Lago earlier this month, would you say their actions are even more unjustified than they were before?
- Why do you believe so many politicians are out to “get” Donald Trump? His potential damage to the White House? His grasp of power? Perhaps something else?
- It sounds like Peter Strzok, the former head of Crossfire Hurricane, may have made his anti-Trump bias clear on Twitter before he was let go. As someone who has worked in law enforcement for so long, how bad can it be when someone lets their personal feelings get in the way of their job?
- Why do you think it’s taking so long to get these documents surrounding the Mar-a-Lago raid unsealed? Do you believe someone may be trying to hide something?
- You’ve been speaking against the raid for a bit now. What do you think the FBI did wrong when it came to its raid? Going by what you’ve done in the past with law enforcement, what’s the best way to go about it?
- What do you think will happen next with the FBI? Could the investigation go even further?
- Where can people learn more about what you’re currently doing with InVest USA, and where can they help contribute?
- More information can be found on the official website at http://www.investusa.org.
About Michael Letts:
Michael Letts is the Founder, President, and CEO of InVest USA, a national grassroots non-profit organization that is helping hundreds of communities provide thousands of bulletproof vests for their police forces through educational, public relations, sponsorship, and fundraising programs. He also has over 30 years of law enforcement experience under his belt, hence his pro-police stance for his brothers and sisters in blue. Those interested in learning more about Letts can visit his official website here.