How Much Support Is Joe Biden and His Administration Really Giving Israel?
In a time of crisis, law enforcement veteran Michael Letts is ready to step up and provide several bulletproof vests as needed.
As its battle with Hamas continues, several countries have spoken out with support for Israel. However, the real question is how much support will truly come from those promises.
The big one here is President Joe Biden, who recently noted that he would work to support Israel. He noted that Hamas’ attack was “an atrocity on an appalling scale,” and that the U.S. will support “the people of Israel who are suffering unspeakable losses and opposing the hatred and violence of terrorism.”
But aside from sending some officials to Israel to provide their support – including U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, who simply stated to Israeli leaders that “we have your back” – there haven’t been many signs of actual support being given yet. Perhaps Biden is making sure the right approach is taken, but, in the meantime, lives are being lost.
With that, law enforcement veteran Michael Letts has chosen to take action. Letts is President, Founder and CEO of InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships. With that, he pledges to send a number to vests to Israel forces, as well as recent donations from Israel supporters across America for this specific purpose.
Letts joins us now to talk about this pledge, and why he’s concerned about Biden’s true support for the country.
- First off, Michael, what drove you to donate vests to Israel in this time of crisis?
- How heartbreaking is it to hear about the many losses in Israel, particularly women and children that are coming under attack by vicious Hamas soldiers?
- Are you concerned about Biden and his administration following through on their support to Israel?
- Does it seem that sometimes politicians make promises to “look good,” only to not really follow through as promised?
- Is there anything you’d like to say to the people of Israel as you prepare to donate these vests?
- Tell us more about InVest USA, and why support for fellow officers, in the U.S. and around the world, is so important right now.
- Tell us more about RestoringJustice.US, the new website where you help out citizens in need surrounding law matters.
- Where can we learn more about InVest USA, Restoring Justice and whatever else you’re working on?
About Michael Letts
Michael Letts is the Founder, President, and CEO of InVest USA, a national grassroots non-profit organization that is helping hundreds of communities provide thousands of bulletproof vests for their police forces through educational, public relations, sponsorship, and fundraising programs. He also has over 30 years of law enforcement experience under his belt, hence his pro-police stance for his brothers and sisters in blue. Those interested in learning more about Letts can visit his official website here.