Hamas’ Attack On Israel Has Reached a Personal – and Depraved – Level With Women and Children
Law enforcement veteran Michael Letts explains why Hamas has reached a new low when it comes to their attacks against Israel.
Over the weekend, conflict arose between Israel and Hamas, and will likely continue over the next few weeks, if not months. And, for that matter, the latter appears to be taking the battle on a much more personal – and saddening – level.
According to a new opinion piece by The Jewish Journal’s Monica Osborne, Hamas has been going after women and children in its crusade against Israel. That includes the deaths of 40 babies, as well as a number of cases involving sexual assault, rape and even murder.
One witness noted, “They came to slaughter, to destroy. I know they kidnapped girls. They raped women even after killing them.” Another recalled how they saw mostly bodies “of young women, lying cold and mutilated.”
But what’s even more disturbing than that is there doesn’t appear to be any international women’s organizations stepping up to protest the violence, or even look into these cases. The author believes it could be due to their Israeli or Jewish heritage.
Joining us now to discuss this further is Michael Letts, a law enforcement veteran with over 30 years of experience under his belt. Letts is President, Founder and CEO of InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and foundations. His expertise should prove useful with this topic.
- Are you the least bit surprised by Hamas’ depraved tactics as they fight back against Israel?
- Does this seem like the lowest point for human beings such as this, going as far as to rape and murder women, and even newborns?
- Why do you think international women’s’ groups aren’t speaking up on the matter? Are they just concerned about “blowback” from other groups?
- Where do you see the war between Israel and Hamas going over the next few months? Especially with what’s happening with the recent air assault in Israel?
- You’re the creator of InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships. Tell us more about that, and why support for fellow officers is so important right now.
- Tell us more about RestoringJustice.US, the new website where you help out citizens in need surrounding law matters.
- Where can we learn more about InVest USA, Restoring Justice and whatever else you’re working on?
About Michael Letts
Michael Letts is the Founder, President, and CEO of InVest USA, a national grassroots non-profit organization that is helping hundreds of communities provide thousands of bulletproof vests for their police forces through educational, public relations, sponsorship, and fundraising programs. He also has over 30 years of law enforcement experience under his belt, hence his pro-police stance for his brothers and sisters in blue. Those interested in learning more about Letts can visit his official website here.