Law enforcement veteran Michael Letts explains why his fellow Carolinians should support the Republican nominee when he needs it the most.
Just over a week away from the historic Georgia runoff election, sides are already being chosen for Republican nominee Herschel Walker and Democratic member of the U.S. Senate Raphael Warlock. With that, some are trying to drive up support for Walker, including law enforcement veteran Michael Letts.
Letts has recently created Carolinians for Herschel, a campaign that calls for those within both North and South Carolina to make contact with others in Georgia and push for support of Walker, in the midst of an election that could very well be a game-changer in 2023.
Joining us now is Michael Letts, who discusses why he launched his campaign and why support for the former NFL star-turned-nominee is so important.
- How crucial would you say that the Georgia runoff election is right now for our country?
- There has never been a more critical moment in the history of our country and law enforcement, than the Dec. 6th, 2022 Run off for the US Senate in the Great State of Georgia!
- Why did you create Carolinians for Herschel? Do you believe support from other states would go a long way for this nominee?
- What’s the general goal of Carolinians for Herschel, and how can others get involved?
- Why is support for Herschel Walker so vital right now? Do you believe this could be a big game-changer in the year ahead?
- You’re also president, founder and CEO of InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships. Tell us more about that, and why support for fellow officers is so important right now.
- We understand that InVest USA is also actively involved with Twitter. Where can interested parties learn more?
Those interested in what I do on Twitter can do so on the official InvestUSA account.
7. How can others get involved in the Carolinians for Herschel campaign?
About Michael Letts:
Michael Letts is the Founder, President, and CEO of InVest USA, a national grassroots non-profit organization that is helping hundreds of communities provide thousands of bulletproof vests for their police forces through educational, public relations, sponsorship, and fundraising programs. He also has over 30 years of law enforcement experience under his belt, hence his pro-police stance for his brothers and sisters in blue. Those interested in learning more about Letts can visit his official website here.