Dear Talk Show Producers,
Another mass shooting over the weekend in Texas killing nine people has left Americans shaken and searching for solutions. As the CEO of InvestUSA, a non-profit organization that provides active shooter vests to police officers, Michael Letts has unique expertise on the topic of gun violence and law enforcement.
The shooter used an AR-15-style assault weapon and wore tactical gear to the mall that day. The victims ranged from 5 years old to 61 years old. While details about the shooter’s motive are still emerging, the incident has reignited conversations about gun control and mental health. We welcome police officer Michael Letts to our Talk Show.
Here are six suggested interview questions for Michael Letts:
1. What are your thoughts on the recent mass shooting in Texas?
2. What role do you think law enforcement can play in preventing these types of incidents?
3. Can you tell us about the work InvestUSA does to support police officers?
4. How effective are active shooter vests in preventing casualties during a mass shooting?
5. What do you believe is the root cause of gun violence in America?
6. Where may we get more information on InvestUSA and its mission to protect law enforcement officers?
Thank you for considering Michael Letts as a guest on your show. We believe his expertise in law enforcement and gun violence will provide valuable insights into this pressing issue.
About Michael Letts:
Michael Letts is the Founder, President, and CEO of InVest USA, a national grassroots non-profit organization that is helping hundreds of communities provide thousands of bulletproof vests for their police forces through educational, public relations, sponsorship, and fundraising programs. He also has over 30 years of law enforcement experience under his belt, hence his pro-police stance for his brothers and sisters in blue. Those interested in learning more about Letts can visit his official website here.