InVest USA’s Michael Letts sounds off on conflict coming from within the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
There have been a lot of questions regarding the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) as of late, particularly with their investigations into former President Donald Trump. But now a new report suggests that some within the agency itself aren’t too fond of its current direction.
According to the report from The Epoch Times, Kyle Seraphin, who spent six years with the agency and got suspended without pay, explained that many within the agency aren’t happy with the way things are going. In fact, some of them feel “trapped” by their current scenario.
“The number of guys who say, ‘I don’t agree with what’s going on here, but I’ve got three years to retire,’ it’s heartbreaking,” Seraphin explained during a recent podcast.
He also explained how the group is spying on common Americans, using the information for its domestic counterterrorism cases to the point that it nears entrapment. And the reason? Politics.
“That’s when you become part of political hatchet jobs, and I didn’t sign up for that, and nobody I know signed up for that either,” he explained on the podcast. “That’s not what people want to get involved in.”
Speaking to us now about the matter is Michael Letts, who spent over 30 years working with law enforcement. He currently serves as president, founder and CEO for InVest USA, a group that provides bulletproof vests to police officers across the United States, through various charitable organizations and sponsorships. His input will prove useful on this topic.
- Based on what you’ve found from information revolving around certain cases, what do you think of the Federal Bureau of Investigation at this point in time?
- If Seraphin’s statements are true, do you believe they’re extending beyond the reach of the criminal justice system to try and get what they want?
- Many people were already questioning the actions of the FBI’s raid on Mar-a-Lago a few weeks ago, but with this new information, do you think it’s time for the group to be investigated?
- If you were in charge of the FBI, what would you do to turn them around and put focus back on where it needs to be?
- There have been a total of 14 FBI whistleblowers thus far proclaiming problems within its offices, and yet they’ve had very little to say in return. Why do you believe that is?
- Tell us more about InVest USA, and how it’s helping police officers, especially in their time of need.
- Where can we learn more about In-Vest USA, and how people can contribute to the group?
- You can visit the official website at http://www.investusa.org.
About Michael Letts:
Michael Letts is the Founder, President, and CEO of InVest USA, a national grassroots non-profit organization that is helping hundreds of communities provide thousands of bulletproof vests for their police forces through educational, public relations, sponsorship, and fundraising programs. He also has over 30 years of law enforcement experience under his belt, hence his pro-police stance for his brothers and sisters in blue. Those interested in learning more about Letts can visit his official website here.