Law enforcement veteran Michael Letts questions why certain governments required a vaccine to be taken by first responders and police officers.
Even though it’s been over two years since the COVID-19 outbreak in the United States, the effects surrounding it are still reeling within this country – especially when it comes to vaccines.
Following several states firing employees (including thousands of first responders and police officers in New York) for refusing to take the vaccine, a new video has surfaced, with Action4Canada founder Tanya Gaw speaking to American cardiologist Peter A. McCullough. According to his research, vaccinated people were actually able to give messenger RNA to unvaccinated people through various means of contact. What’s more, McCullough believes the effects from such a vaccine could be permanent.
This brings up the question of effectiveness pertaining to the vaccines that were provided – and, more importantly, why so many demanded it be taken without further medical research done (or end up being fired, like those New York officers were).
With us now to discuss this further is Michael Letts, a law enforcement veteran with over 30 years of experience under his belt. Michael currently serves as president, founder and CEO for InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships. His expertise should be quite useful in this matter.
- First off, how furious are you that New York still hasn’t given jobs back to the employees that were fired from the COVID-19 situation, simply for refusing to take a vaccine mandated by the city?
- InVest USA has always taken a stance against mandated vaccination for COVID-19, facing heavy criticism as a result. Why did you do this, and do you have any regrets?
- No regrets. In fact we are proud of America’s Heroes. Their courage in daily placing their lives in harm’s way for the citizens they are sworn to protect, does not mean they are also expected to needlessly risk their health with an untested, risky, unproven COVID-19 vaccination.
- What is the general thought from the First Responders on this newly released information surrounding these health issues and problems coming from this untested vaccine?
- Sheer disgust, that the government and people they willingly seek to serve and protect would think so little of their service and humanity that they would remove their ability to have input on their health care decisions and risk their future lives with tragedy, pain, and suffering.
- What is the biggest concern about this health information surrounding COVID-19 vaccinations?
- First Responders with all their training knew that there was quite a bit of falsehood, and irregularities regarding this vaccine. I mean, a piece of cloth blocking microscopic viruses…really? Refusing to fully disclose the ingredients of the vaccine? Threatening and following through terminating officers that were unvaccinated? (If the data were transparent, instead of being misled and lied to as evidenced by this information just being released.)
- Do you think more could’ve been done with vaccine research, instead of simply demanding that these employees take it “for their own good”?
- Is there enough here to do research on, so that the problems can be resolved before it gets out of hand, like COVID did?
- You’re the driving factor of InVest USA, an organization that provides bulletproof vests to police officers through various charitable groups and sponsorships. Tell us more about that, and why support for fellow officers is so important right now.
- We understand that InVest USA is also actively involved with Twitter. Where can interested parties learn more?
- Those interested in what I do on Twitter can do so on the official Invest USA account.
About Michael Letts:
Michael Letts is the Founder, President, and CEO of InVest USA, a national grassroots non-profit organization that is helping hundreds of communities provide thousands of bulletproof vests for their police forces through educational, public relations, sponsorship, and fundraising programs. He also has over 30 years of law enforcement experience under his belt, hence his pro-police stance for his brothers and sisters in blue. Those interested in learning more about Letts can visit his official website here.